Käynnistä-valikon sijainti

Viesti Kirjoittaja eero »

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu
eero
Site Admin

Lisää polkuja

Profile Changes in Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 and beyond

Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 introduce a number of new user profile paths and environment variables that differ from earlier versions of Windows and these changes may have an impact on scripts such as logon scripts and application install scripts. Most scripts should work correctly – VBScript scripts that use system functions to find folder paths should work as expected, however batch scripts that use environment variables or hard codes scripts will require modifications. Here’s a short run down of the changes.

The following table lists the old profile path and the corresponding new path under Windows Vista/Windows Server 2008:

XP:n polku --> 2008:n polku

Documents and Settings --> Users

Documents and Settings\Default User --> Users\Default

Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data --> ProgramData

Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu --> ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu

Documents and Settings\All Users\Templates --> ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates

Documents and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Application Data --> Users\{username}\AppData\Local

N/A????? --> Users\{username}\AppData\LocalLow

Documents and Settings\{username}\Application Data --> Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming

Documents and Settings\{username}\Cookies --> Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies

Documents and Settings\{username}\NetHood --> Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts

Documents and Settings\{username}\PrintHood Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts

Documents and Settings\{username}\Recent --> Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent

Documents and Settings\{username}\SendTo --> Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo

Documents and Settings\{username}\Start Menu --> Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu

Documents and Settings\{username}\Templates --> Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates

N/A???? --> Users\{username}\Contacts

Documents and Settings\{username}\Desktop --> Users\{username}\Desktop

Documents and Settings\{username}\My Documents --> Users\{username}\Documents

N/A???? --> Users\{username}\Downloads

Documents and Settings\{username}\Favorites --> Users\{username}\Favorites

N/A???? --> Users\{username}\Links

Documents and Settings\{username}\My Documents\My Music --> Users\{username}\Music

Documents and Settings\{username}\My Documents\My Pictures --> Users\{username}\Pictures

N/A????? --> Users\{username}\Saved Games

N/A???? --> Users\{username}\Searches

Documents and Settings\{username}\My Documents\My Videos --> Users\{username}\Videos

Documents and Settings\All --> Users Users\Public

Documents and Settings\All --> Users\Desktop Users\Public\Desktop

Documents and Settings\All --> Users\Documents Users\Public\Documents

Documents and Settings\All --> Users\Favorites Users\Public\Favorites

Documents and Settings\All --> Users\Documents\My Music Users\Public\Music

Documents and Settings\All --> Users\Documents\My Pictures Users\Public\Pictures

Documents and Settings\All --> Users\Documents\My Videos Users\Public\Videos
eero
Site Admin

Lisää omituisuuksia...

Folders to take note of here are the folders in the All Users path. Many older applications that use out of date methods to resolve system folders, will resolve paths under \ProgramData when looking for common locations. For example the common desktop may be resolved as \ProgramData\Desktop, however this is actually a junction point for \Users\Public\Desktop. A DIR /A:H listing in \ProgramData folder reveals the following junction points:

path --> Points To

ProgramData\Application --> Data ProgramData
ProgramData\Desktop --> Users\Public\Desktop
ProgramData\Documents --> Users\Public\Documents
ProgramData\Favorites --> Users\Public\Favorites
ProgramData\Start Menu --> ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu
ProgramData\Templates --> ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates
Vastaa Viestiin